Be the first to review this item
Helps to normalise oral microflora and eliminate bad breath. Effective for the prevention and complex treatment of gingivitis, periodontitis, stomatitis, fungal and viral lesions in the mouth; during the use of orthopedic structures (dentures, bridges and crowns, implants); in orthodontic treatment (bracket system); surgical interventions, tooth extraction and removal of dental plaque. It has antibacterial activity and no side effects.
Directions for use:
- As part of a self-care oral hygiene treatment:
- In healthy individuals promotes the prevention of bacterial oral diseases,
- For the normalization of oral microflora,
- In injuries, burns and other diseases of the mucous membrane of the mouth, gums, tongue, lips,
- During teething.
- Helps eliminate bad breath as an additional oral hygiene product.
- Helps prevent bacterial oral inflammatory diseases and their recurrence, including gingivitis, periodontitis, mucositis, periimplantitis, chronic aphthous recurrent stomatitis in the presence of risk factors:
How to take, course of treatment and dosage:
Fagodent (1 ml - one squeeze) is applied and/or rubbed into the gum 2 - 4 times a day.
Where to buy Fagodent gel online?
You can order Fagodent gel online with fast delivery to EU, UK, USA, AU.
We ship all products only after full payment is made.
Fagodent gel cost is indicated for 1 pack (unit).
We only sell original, 100% authentic medicines (drugs).
Our shop (pharmacy) has no accounts on services such as Amazon, Ebay, Reddit and others.
2023 © euhgh.com
Website creation and support — Manitura
Someone from the Australia - just purchased the goods:
Peptide complex for skin PK-13